Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Freedom Blogroll
-
Where I am writing now. Come to my new space! 💜 - I have a new BLOG on my website. Every week I write my observations of myself and life. The link is here: https://www.elenanezhinsky.com/blog See you ...2 months ago
-
My YouTube Journey to 5000 Subscribers - I started posting on my YouTube channel in 2018 while living in Mexico. I had a message that was pressing to come through, something that felt like a voi...3 months ago
-
dual voltage flat iron - dual voltage flat iron dual voltage hair dryer [image: dual voltage hair dryer] 7 TravelFriendly Hair Dryers Way Better than the Hotel Dryer. Never fry F...5 years ago
-
I... - I live... I dream... I sleep... I wake... I eat... I drink... I poop and I pee... I cough... I read... I look, listen, I feel and I taste, in short I a...10 years ago
-
-
Deeper, deeper, deeper - A lot of people have seen the illusion of 'I'. When they directly look, they cannot locate a singular place where 'self' is located. That's really great be...13 years ago
-
Jump in, the water is lovely... - *Rahaen* » December 11th, 2011, 12:03 am Looking for a self, here's what I find. I'm closing my eyes. There's a field of awareness in which things appea...14 years ago
-
Visions of Nibiru - **Full Disclosure* * *I watched melancholia last week and I refute any and all 2012 end of the world stories as completely fucking retarded. Enjoy reading....14 years ago
-
Eternal Void Tech: Going Deeper - This is a follow-up to The Eternal Void, which is required reading for everyone free of the delusion of self. Realising the eternal nature of the void has ...15 years ago
-
THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD - Are you sitting comfortably? Then let’s begin. Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman, and one day an urge overtook both of them and they fell rapa...15 years ago
-
Pablo - bam - all these thoughts ar coming now to try to answer that question and i am aware of these thoughts so that is where i am stuck i feel that there is an I but...15 years ago
-
Crossing The Gateless Gate. Are you Ready? - *"Let the quietness embrace you until there is no you" - * *most non-duality teachers* * "See that there is no you, embrace the quietness" - * *RuthlessTrut...15 years ago
-
The Human Lie - Who you think you are, spirituality, intellectualism. The sheer lie of it all. It's disgusting. You wouldn't just look. Reality is right before your eyes...15 years ago
-
-
-
-
GChat Freedom
Essential References
About Me
- Fierce Freedom
Make the lie big,
make it simple,
keep saying it,
and eventually they will believe it.
. . Adolph Hitler
Why are you unhappy?
Because 99.9 per cent
Of everything you think,
And of everything you do,
Is for yourself —
And there isn't one.
. . Wei Wu Wei
To write something and leave it behind us,
It is but a dream.
When we awake we know There is not even anyone to read it.
. . Ikkyu
Archive
Subscribe via email
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
2 comments:
THere is only a video oon this. And it can't be seen. It's marked "Private" when trying to see it. The title sounds good but I can't say because "what are they trying to say??
I hope my comment stays, but Don't know.
Post a Comment